Monday, November 30, 2009

A Plan Is Coming Together

With today being the beginning of December, my thoughts are on the end of the year. I will down in the sunshine of Florida wearing shorts and tee shirts and soakin up the warmth. By that time of year, I will need it. Here in Minnesota, it real cold during the winter monthes. I will have monthes more of cold weather to endure, but at least I will have the memory of the warmth.

Though the song "A Long December" is based on the geographic nature of California, the feelings of the song are something I can relate. I visit the hospital often for my treatments, and it more of a chore at times though it is helping tremendously.

Music today was a continuation of the DSO file:

Dark Star Orchestra
March 25, 2007
The Crystal Ballroom
Portland, OR
they recreated: October 26, 1985 Sun Dome, University of Southern Florida, Tampa, FL
filler Birdsong> The Weight
FOB Audience recording by myself

Dark Star Orchestra
March 5, 2008
Jannus Landing
St. Petersburg, FL
They recreated: December 28, 1991 Oakland Coliseum, Oakland, CA
filler: We Bid You Goodnight
FOB Audience recorded by myself

Dark Star Orchestra
July 23, 2008
10,000 Lakes Festival
Detroit Lakes, MN
I listened to my own recording, but there is another very good recording on LMA. listen here

Dark Star Orchestra
December 28, 2008
The National
Richmond, VA
They recreated: December 2, 1981 Assembly Hall, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, IL
listen here

No comments:

Post a Comment