Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Good Reason to Clean

I found a couple of good reasons for cleaning today. I got my PC back from the shop, but I need to find a few discs of important programs that I have to reload onto it. I found two out of three. I have to go out and buy the third one tomorrow. The rest of the day was spent getting the place ready for a visit from a friend. She spent a couple of hours this evening then needed to leave. It all that work cleaning tired me out something fierce. I didn't get much of a chance to listen to a lot of music today, but I did have some play in the background. I would like to share some more though of the that compilation that I put together. Here are six more entries: Money; Eggs and Sausage; The Number of the Beast; So Long and Thanks for All the Fish; Willin'; Roll Over Beethoven (this is the best version, and is better than the one posted earlier)



Music for today:



Grateful Dead
September 19, 1990
Madison Square Garden
New York City, NY
Matrix
Released as Road Trips Vol. 2 No. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment