Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Heading To Unfettered Waters

I had been at a particular place for quite some time, but lately, I have faded into the woodwork there.  I tried to post something I thought would be meaningful only to realize that I was stepping on someone's toes.  I deleted the post completely. No one noticed that this was done.  It seems that I have disappeared totally there. This song best describes my feelings towards leaving.  That is fine, because I popped up somewhere I was lurking for a long time.  I need to watch my every move so I don't get into trouble.  I was already a help to someone.  My knowledge came in handy.  It is nice to able to help without raising a fuss about you.

I was kind of sad that football was over.  I usually go right into a major slump.  This year will be different.  This Friday will be the opening ceremonies of the Winter Olympics in Vancouver, Canada.  There will be
2 1/2 weeks of all kinds of sports. Lots of stuff will be on TV.

Opening on Friday is the movie "The Wolfman."  There will more on this later.

Music for today:

Grateful Dead
March 21, 1973
Memorial Auditorium
Utica, NY
listen here

Grateful Dead
March 22, 1973
Memorial Auditorium
Utica, NY
listen here

No comments:

Post a Comment