Monday, December 28, 2009

"C" World

Take a landlocked person and put him in an environment that celebrates all things of the sea. The hilarity starts right up. The first bit is Tuna-free Dolphin in a can. So the dolphins get back at us and say enough is enough. "So long, and Thanks for All The Fish." (This part is redundant since I already posted the video. It fits with today's blog entry. So sue me.) I helped a friend navigate through the park on a power cart. They were being careful not to hit anybody and anything. They were doing quite well except for me. It seems I became a unintentional target. I got run into several times. There were no permanent marks left. My friend is young and has special needs, but she accomplished something that a college football player that will be playing on New Year's Day can't call his own. He admitted defeat at the hands of a thrill ride while this friend was not supposed to be on the ride in the first place. She came off of it battered but unscathed. As to this athlete, one can only speculate

No music except The Beatles, Grateful Dead on XM and Carbon Leaf's "Indian Summer" CD while on the drive up.

No comments:

Post a Comment