Tuesday, December 29, 2009

St. Augustine

A diversion has taken me to the town of Ormand Beach to drop of my friend to spend some quality time with her her friends. After this, I boogied up to St. Augustine. While there, I visited the lighthouse that was investigated by the Ghost Hunters. They found some great evidence. Here is a good clip of that show. When thinking of St. Augustine, this song comes to mind. Now that we are heading into the throws of winter, we need something to pick us up. The something that always does the trick is chocolate.

Music for today:

Grateful Dead
December 29, 1988
Oakland-Alameda Coliseum
Oakland, CA
Second Set off of XM Radio
listen here

Jerry Garcia & Bob Weir and members of NRPS
December 27, 1970
KPPC-FM
Pasadena, CA
Interviews and Four Gospel Songs Live
NPRS demo "Louisana Lady"
This was off my hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment