Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve

On this festive of nights, I am one to keep my own company. When I was younger, I found the holiday more to my liking. There was a celebration that I went to called the Alcathon. It went was a 24 hour marathon sober party for New Year's Eve. There were lots of bands and a ton of people. It was held at the old Minneapolis Convention Center. Sadly, those days are long gone. Besides, I have to work in the morning at 8 AM. The music project will get back on a regular schedule starting the New Year. So to all of you, this goes out to you all: The original version of Robert Burns's Auld Lang Syne for the stroke of Midnight. This is for the first song of the year.

The only music listen to today was discs one and two of Dick's Picks 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment