Monday, March 15, 2010

Picking On The Weak And Fraile Mind

Today, I did something that I kind of dreaded doing, but it was necessary to prceed to a healther me.  I met for the pysch evaluation.  I was asked alot of background questions that lasted for at least an hour.  After that was done, I had to do the MMPI by hand.  I did not have the use of a computer this time.  I have to meet back up in two weeks.  They will tell me then if I am sane enough to get gutted like a fish and eat less for the rest of my life.  All of this to be healthy, so I can last a few more years.  So, I came up with a few gems for this auspicous occasion.  The first being by Patsy Cline: "Crazy."  I believe I brought this up on another entry, but seeing how they systemmatically tore my brain apart, it fits quite well: "They're coming to take me away, haha."  What would a blog about insanity be without the Prince of Darkness doing "Crazy Train"  The next song does not ride the edge nearly as close as I would like, but it still shares the sentiment rather well with Elton John doing "Madman Across the Water."  The last song sums up an entire piece that I can relate to on some levels.  It also explains in a nutshell why it so damn hard to rely on others for help.  The song is "Outside the Wall" which is the last song to The Wall by Pink Floyd.

Music for today:

Grateful Dead
November 25, 1973
Feyline Field
Tempe, AZ
listen here

No comments:

Post a Comment