Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Taking the First Step of a Smaller Journey

The journey in which I am talking about is the journey of weight reduction for myself.  I have been so wanting to lose the chains that keep me down,  I have tried many methods, but morbid obesity has gotten me licked.  Due to poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and bad medications, my weight has shot to over 350 pounds.  I am going to a meeting tomorrow to gather information on the lapband surgery that will be performed in Minneapolis.  My mother wants to be by my side, so I need to schedule it for the late Spring.  In the mean time, I am going to get used to eating smaller meals, and trying to exercise more.  I am glad my job helps out with that, but I need more than what I am getting.  Wish me luck on this endeavor.
Music  for today:

Grateful Dead
October 28, 1972
Cleveland Public Hall
Cleveland, OH
listen here

Grateful Dead
October 30, 1972
Ford Auditorium
Detroit, MI
listen here

No comments:

Post a Comment