Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fooled Again

Another football season comes to a fruitless finish, but what makes this one so hard to bear is that we were promised at least a superbowl appearence.  At the beginning of the season, I was not to supportive of the whole Farve idea, but when when we started to win some games, I got caught up in all the hype.  What a dope I am.  I got fooled again.  The Vikings gave away the NFC championship by playing the most horrible game ever.  There were so many turnovers, but the one that hurt the most was the one at the end of regulation.  I swear Favre gave the game away at that point.  He killed his promise right there on the spot.  I don't think I can stand to do this again, but being the masochist, I most likely will follow the Viking into the gates of Hell once again.

Music for today:

Grateful Dead
October 24, 1972
Milwaukee Performing Arts Center
Milwaukee, WI
listen here

No comments:

Post a Comment