Monday, February 1, 2010

Just Rewards

I am thinking of improving my computer by adding a larger monitor and Blu-ray player.  I am not going to go the Playstation 3 route, since I am not into gaming at all.  My brain is not wired to accept that kind of imput.  I freak out internally. Besides, I have poor eye and hand coodination.  Gaming is a big waste of time for me. I would like to take advantage of the new technology to see movies better.  I am going to do all this AFTER I do some cleaning.  My place needs a good overhaul.  I think that this would be a just reward for some hard work.  I think that things are better if you work for them.  

The continuing movie festival on Turner Classic Movies on cable for Tuesday February 2. 2010 features these picks as my favorites: "The Thin Man" (7:00 CT/8:00 ET), and "Inherit The Wind" (Midnight CT/ 1:00 A.M. ET on 2/3/10).

FYI: Early in the moring, they are showing the movie, "The Dam Busters."  What makes this movie extra special is that it is featured as the background playing on the TV during Pink Floyd's movie "The Wall."  I would recommend it, but I tried to watch it a few years ago and got rather bored with it.  You've got to be crazy got to have a real need to watch it. 

Music for today:

Grateful Dead
December 12, 1972
Winterland Arena
San Francisco, CA
listen here

Grateful Dead
December 15, 1972
Long Beach Arena
Long Beach, CA
listen here

Grateful Dead
December 31, 1972
Winterland Arena
San Francisco, CA
listen here

No comments:

Post a Comment