Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just Another Thing

When I first started this blog, I got hit with a very nasty virus that put my PC out of comission for a little while.  I strated this back up, and I got hit with more bad news.  My modem went down in a blaze of glory.  Actually, it just pettered out on me. I would love to say that it was still unde warrenty, but that would be wishing for to much.  I have to pay for another one.  I do get to spread the payments out over a few monthes, so it won't take too much of pinch out of my bank account.  I hate to say that I need this to survive, but I really do.  I got my palm read years ago while I was in Key West.  The guy there said that my future was to be in computers.  I really didn't believe him.  That could be said for almost everyone at that time.  This was back in the early 1990s when this happened, and since then, computers have taken more of a prominence in our culture then in anytime before this time period.  You didn't need to be a psychic to see it coming.  So for the next few days, I will hanging out at my favorite coffee shops and spomging on their wireless connection. Iced Coffee and free wireless! What a combination!

Music for today:

Rush
September 9, 2007
Xcel Energy Center
St. Paul, MN


Grateful Dead
February 9, 1973
Roscoe Maples Pavilion
Stanford University
Palo Alto, CA
listen here

No comments:

Post a Comment