Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A New Recording Device

 I got a long needed new recording device yesterday.  I have yet to take out for a spin, but I have some upcoming shows that I will want to record.  My last recorder's display faded, so I couldn't tell what I was doing.  It was truly recording in the dark.  There are two features about this recorder that I really like.  The first is that it will record straight through without stopping.  This means I will be able to get the whole set of a show with out any breaks at all.  The second is that it takes two different sets of batteries so that I can continue to record with power with out having to change batteries.  This means worry-free recording.  I have waited so long for this.  I am truly happy with it.



Music for today:
Grateful Dead
September 4, 1980
Civic Center
Providence, RI
This show has been commercially released as "Download Series Vol. 7: 9/3 & 4/80"
info about show listened 

No comments:

Post a Comment