Friday, December 25, 2009

The Big Day Has Landed Like a Thud

Every feel trapped and no matter what you did, you just could not free yourself? This is how I've felt for the past two days. Yeah, I gave gifts and I received gifts. That was a good couple of hours. I even filmed it for a permanent record for the family to replay and enjoy at their conveniences. As with most family vactions, I feel complete ill in my own skin. If I was drinking and doing drugs, I know that the absolute worst would come out as it has in the past. I physically removed myself from the place so that I could have a place to feel more at ease. Being alone in this situation is the best solution. I don't want to ruin any one's fun with my illness. I am so glad the holidays only come once a year.





Music for today:





Garcia & Nelson sitting in with High County (San Francisco Bluegrass Band)

February 19, 1969

The Matrix

San Francisco, CA





Jefferson Airplane w/Jerry Garcia & Mickey Hart


September 6, 1969


Family Dog

San Francisco, CA



No comments:

Post a Comment