Saturday, December 26, 2009

Elementary, My Dear Watson

What is the perfect cure for what ails you? Nature's cure-all is that of sleep and a sound one at that. This is what I was lacking. I got a good night's sleep and a fresh perspective today that brightened my mood considerably. I also took to the road and cranked the tunes. I had made a mix of Beatles tunes for my brother that I gave a test run. It sounded so incredible. It was a mix of early and newer ones done up alphabetically. Later in the evening, the family got together to go the the movies. I went to see the new movie Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr. I liked it a lot. When I got back to the house, they had recorded on their DVR The Hound of the Baskervilles with Basil Rathbone; this was an much earlier Sherlock Holmes production done in 1939.

With all the activitity that I am having, it is hard just to sit down and listen to tunes. I have had some going though.

Music for today:

Matrix Tuesday Night Jam Sessions
October 21, 1970
The Matrix
San Francisco, CA
Line Up: John Cipollina, Jerry Garcia, David Frieberg, Papa John Creach, Jack Casady, Jorma Kaukonen, Nicky Hopkins

Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir & Duane Allman
November 21, 1970
WBCN Studios
Boston, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment