Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Festivus

I realize that not everyone celebrates a holiday this time of year. As a matter of fact, it is probable looked at as an over sentimental exercise of excess. I can see your point. This is why I offer the follow counter point to all of the over commercialized garbage that goes on this time of year with a good old fashioned "Festivus." If you have any grievances to air, an aluminum pole, and are prone to fits of wrestling, you are now set for an exciting evening.



As for me, I am missing a major storm of biblical proportions to be basking in the Southern sunshine this holiday season. My rental sleigh is equipped with XM radio that will give me the ability to get my fill of Grateful Dead on some road trips up coming.

Music for today:

Garcia, Leicester, and Hunter
July 1961
Carlos Bookstall
San Carlos, CA
listen here (look up under jgb 1961-07)


Sleepy Hollow Hog Stompers
June 11, 1962
Boar's Head Coffee House
Jewish Commuity Center
San Carlos, CA

Willdwood Boys
February 23, 1963
Top of the Tangent
Palo Alto, CA


No comments:

Post a Comment