Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas the night before Christmas

You can't choose your family or how they are going to react to you. This being said, the holidays usually bring out the worst in people and make this time of year a very trying time. You mean I traveled all this way to be treated like crap? I should have stayed at home and hunchered down. Loneliness isn't that bad when you are at home. If you travel out of your element, these feelings become much worse. Next year, I am staying home. I tell myself that every year. I want a new brain that functions much better.



I put this up for the holiday.



Music for today:


Jerry Garcia & Sara

May4, 1963 The Tangent Palo Alto, CA

Black Mountain Boys

March 6, 1964 Top of the Tangent Palo Alto, CA

Black Mountain Boys

March 7, 1964 Top of the Tangent Palo Alto, CA

Mother McCree's Uptown Jug Champions

July 1964The Tangent Palo Alto, CA

Black Mountain Boys

1964 Boar's Head Palo Alto, CA

Wildwood Boys

1964 Top of the Tangent Palo Alto, CA


No comments:

Post a Comment