Monday, March 1, 2010

The All Seeing Eye


I was at 10,000 Lakes Festival a few years ago, and some guy was taking pictures of eyeballs.  That would be my left eye in case you were wondering.  I have had that hanging on my refrigerator for quite some time.  Around the same time, I was involved with a twelve step support group.  I went to a service meeting, and this very cute woman starts to hit on me. She hands me a small baggie that had a rather large tooth in it.  I found this to be rather strange.  I found out later that she was married.  A married woman who tries to attact another mate with extra body parts? Yeah, it didn't go far.  She asked for the tooth back.  I had lost the damn thing.  And I wonder why I don't have a girl friend here in Minnesota.

Music for today:

Grateful Dead
September 21, 1973
The Spectrum
Philadelphia, PA
listen here

Grateful Dead
September 24, 1973
Pittsburgh Civic Center
Pittsburgh, PA
listen here

No comments:

Post a Comment