Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Catch 22 Of The Dieting World

The long journey to a whole new me begins tomorrow when I meet with a DIEtician to discuss my eating habits.  This is the part that I hate the most.  Most are geared to work with folks that have a significant other that they can share meals.  I live alone.  I eat 99% of my meals alone.  I have tried in the past to follow the orders of these fascist pigs.  When I bring my concerns up to them, they just blankly stare at me like my words were weapons that clog up the workings of their fragile minds.  As soon as they heads cleared, it was back to the same drivel.  I guess I could find someone to dine with me if I was better looking and THIN, but I know that won't happen as long as I am still breathing air.  It is a real Catch-22.  I suppose I should have a better outlook on what I would feel like to lose 100 pounds or more.  I don't think it really matter what my feelings are in this matter.  Feelings ebb and flow so fast with me that I can't trust them at all.  It just matters if I do it or don't. That is it. "Eat to Live" is my new motto.  Oh by the way, all the joy of eating has now offical ceased to exist for me.  You can thank the "label reading, anti-pasta (or any bread of any kind), anti fun, skinny, nazi Hags."  Won't I look great? Fuck....

Music for today:

Gratful Dead
October 23, 1973
Metropolitan Sport Center
Blomington, MN
listen here

Grateful Dead
October 25, 1973
Dane County Coliseum
Madison, WI
listen here

No comments:

Post a Comment