Thursday, April 8, 2010

Big Old Dragons

Today was a day of enlightenment.  I saw my therapist, and I came up with some solutions to what I have been feeling lately.  A big part of it was that I was not med compliant.  This would make sense to a lot of my strange thoughts of late.  I am just glad that I did not follow through on any of it.  The course of action is to continue to eat mindfully, take my medications as directed, and get out for a walk now that the weather is better.

This afternoon I saw the movie "How to train your Dragon" in IMAX 3-D.  It was done really well.  The 3-D effects put it over the top.  So in my style, I will honor the movie in song.  The first is the famous tune "Puff the Magic Dragon" by Peter, Paul and Mary (R.I.P. Mary Travers).  The next song is by Flight of the Conchords "Albi."  The last song is by Queen with them doing "Dragon Attack."

Music for today:


Cabinet
April 3, 2010
River Street Jazz Cafe
Plains, PA
cabinetmusic


New Riders of the Purple Sage
February 12, 2008
Capital Ale House
Richmond, VA
listen here (put in New Riders of the Purple Sage into search engine and look for date)

No comments:

Post a Comment