Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Poked And Prodded

I had to go to the hospital today for a ultrasound of my kidneys.  During a routine exam a while back, they found cysts in my kidneys.  So, they are keeping an eye on them to make sure that they don't become dangerous.  I won't know the results for some time.  If it is bad news, I am sure that they will let me pronto. At least, I would would hope so.  So as alway, here is a song for the occasion, "Industrial Disease" by Dire Straits.  The other song that comes to mind is "Down with Disease" by Phish.

Music for today:

Robert Hunter
May 11, 1997
Palace Theatre
New Haven, CT
listen here ( put Robert Hunter in search engine and look for date of show)

Marin County Bluegrass Festival
April 27-28, 1974
Golden State College
San Rafael, CA
information about this recording

No comments:

Post a Comment