Monday, April 5, 2010

Timbuk 3

Earlier today, I was on a mission to make an improvement to someone's involvement to the infrastructure of the world wide web.  The only problem was that it would involve an entire families connection.  So, I had to ask how they want to proceed to get it done.  I patiently listened to the the other people, and I found that their answers were more satisfactory than mine.  So with little investment, the problem was solved and everyone is happy with the results.  On the journey to the computer store, I happened on the song "The Future So Bright, I have to wear shades" by Timbuk 3 that were an Alt-Pop band from 1985.  I remember buying their first album and being really impressed with it.  I found out that the albums are out of print.  On the B side of the previous song, there was the tune "Life is Hard."  Whether they were partial to cats or dogs, they wrote the song "Facts about Cats" that pretty much explains it all.  I will end this exposure to a great American band with the song "B Side of Life." 

Music for today:

Led Zeppelin
May 14, 1973
Municipal Auditorium
New Orleans, LA

 Mickey Hart's Mass Drums
April 20, 2008
Green Apple Festival
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment