Wednesday, February 17, 2010

No More Breakfast Of Champions

I am planning on going to see the new movie "Shutter Island"  this Sunday right after work.  I work in the mornings real early at a store in a mall.  There is a movie theater where I enter the mall.  I saw "The Wolfman" at this theater right after work as well.  When I saw that movie, I was compelled to get my "ususal" (a large popcorn and large coke). I have to make better choices when I go out if I want to lose the weight.  I made a joke with the guy at the concession stand when I said, "Mmm, breakfast of champions."  I don't plan on doing that this time.  I may get something to eat, but it won't be that large.  I will go to lunch after the movie for a healthy meal.

Music for today:

Grateful Dead
June 22, 1973
P.N.E. Coliseum
Vancouver, BC, Canada
listen here

Grateful Dead
June 24, 1973
Portland Memorial Coliseum
Portland, OR
listen here

1 comment: