Monday, February 15, 2010

Upcoming Grateful Dead Marathon

This weekend on KPFA from Berkeley, CA will be a Grateful Dead marathon and fundraiser.  In honor of this occasion, I will put together all the links of all the GD shows that I have listened to so far.  I plan on giving my money and attention to the marathon, but with all these links up, you can pick and choose which shows that you may want to listen.  This is three month wrap up.  I'm new to this all, but I think that it has merit.  It also helps me focus on what I have done so far.  Later on, I will do one that focuses on all the individual songs that I have put up.

Music for today:

Grateful Dead
May 20, 1973
Campus Stadium
Univesity of California
Santa Barbara, CA
listen here

Grateful Dead
May 26, 1973
Kezar Stadium
San Francisco, CA
listen here

No comments:

Post a Comment