Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Social Networking for Idiots

I have given it some thought, and I came to a realization.  I need to get the word out more about my blog.  So, I joined Facebook.  I will do more with this than I did when I joined Myspace.  That venture kind of died on the vine.  I put in my old school, and there were names that I haven't seen in along time.  My only problem is what would I say to these people?  I realize that their lives have gone on in ways I can only see in my dreams.  Tha is not really true.  I have visited other places in my dreams, and they are not very exciting at all.  As a matter of fact, it is like a slice of the reality that I live only more urban like in a rundown apartment in the inner city. It is kind of hard to be real upbeat and optimistic, but I try to be when talking to people.  I will see where it takes me.  Hopefully, there will be some good at the end of tunnel.

Music for today:

Grateful Dead
June 9, 1973
RFK Stadium
Washington D.C.
listen here

Grateful Dead
June 10, 1973
RFK Stadium
Washington D.C.
listen here

No comments:

Post a Comment