Sunday, January 17, 2010

One Step Closer

At the beginning of the football season, my team signed Brett Farve to take the Minnesota Vikings to the Super Bowl.  I was rather skeptical at this.  I really thought that he was in it for himself, and no good was going to come to my team.  Well, I was wrong.  We are on the brink of doing something that we have never done before.  The Vikings have been to the Super Bowl four times in the past and have lost every time.  This week we defeated the Dallas Cowboys 34-3.  The media had been on the Cowboys side so much before this contest that they didn't give the Vikes any chance.  In their honor, I offer up this little song by Willie Nelson. It is on to New Orleans. Skol Vikings.

Music for today:

Grateful Dead
September 17, 1972
Civic Center
Baltimore, MD
listen here
This is Dick's Picks Vol. 23

No comments:

Post a Comment