Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Out Of The Fog

A plan is coming together from a mere thought to a searched idea.  I beieve it can be done.  I was out earlier today coming back from almost visiting my friend in the hospital.  They were having an outpatient surgery, and by the time I got there, they were gone. So, I drove home listening to a CD mix I had earlier.  The weather was grey and cold just as it was described in the song "California Dreaming."  What is strange about this song is that the singer is from the Village in NYC.  This is the place that I am researching about going to.  I think the month of May would be a good time to go.  I am flexible at this point. I remember this as a classic tune to set the proper mood for a "New York State Of Mind."  I mean if I am going to do the Big Apple I should play THE song "New York, New York."

Music For today:

Grateful Dead
September 24, 1972
Palace Theater
Waterbury, CT
listen here

Grateful Dead
September 26, 1972
Stanley Theatre
Jersey City, NJ
listen here

No comments:

Post a Comment